Giving Season is upon us! We are extremely grateful for all of the support we receive throughout the year and quite frankly, we wouldn’t survive without it! We think that conserving land and keeping it natural has many benefits.
To get a snapshot of what we can accomplish with your support, take a look at this infographic from our 2016 Annual Report.
Here are 5 ways you can support EALT right now:
1. Purchase your Christmas Cards from our Online Shop in honour of a loved one. You can print them multiple times!
2. Sign up to donate $10 per month for a year to help celebrate our upcoming 10th Anniversary!
3. Buy Christmas gifts knowing that you are also supporting EALT! We have our recipe book featuring local ingredients (Chokecherry Cordial or Dandelion Tempura anyone??) or our Nature Kits for Kids, which are discounted right now and many more!
4. Sponsor a Species! Choose from 8 species and send a photo eCard to a loved one to commemorate a gift of nature conservation.
5. Donate your time! We could not accomplish what we do without our volunteers! Sign up to receive our monthly volunteer opportunities newsletter to find out what we’re up to!
Thank you very very much for you continued support of land conservation in the Edmonton region!