Find out what we’ve been up to and how our supporters are making local conservation possible, in our latest Newsletter. Click here to download the pdf OR click here to view it in your browser.
The 2012 Autumn Newsletter includes:
- EALT Secures Pipestone Creek
- Children's Biodiversity Art Published
- Don Iveson is our Outreach Honorary Chair
- Ministik is Fenced!
- EALT's Board of Directors has Doubled!
- Volunteers are Everything to EALT
Want to receive our newsletters in your inbox? Click here to subscribe!
Enjoy reading Conservation Connections!