The Edmonton and Area Land Trust owns five properties, some of which are held in partnership with other conservation organizations. We are continually working on acquiring additional lands, so check back here again soon to see the great things we have accomplished.
The Edmonton and Area Land Trust lands are open to the public. PLEASE HELP US PROTECT THE NATURAL COMMUNITIES OF PLANTS AND ANIMALS when you visit our Conservation Lands.
- Please enjoy our conservation lands through low impact activities such as hiking, bird watching, nature study and photography.
- Please stay on designated trail systems.
- Remember that wildlife may be watching you. Travel safe with a friend, and keep your distance from wildlife.
The following activities are prohibited:
- the use of all-terrain vehicles, motorbikes, and other motorized vehicles
- mountain biking
- the removal or destruction of any plants, animals, minerals, fossils, or other natural objects
- hunting (except with special permission)
- camping and campfires
These species can be found at properties owned by the Edmonton and Area Land Trust. Click a species name to discover more about what makes them unique and why they are important.